Saturday, December 17, 2005

B-day

hey, it's my b-day today. i dont hv any plan to celebrate it. i just bought lotsa of great stuffs for myself.
hey at least i got something to enjoy my teenager-hood(lol). im officially 22 years old rite now. im a year older( thank god + n my parent : im born on december) n a year mature( is it so?). n im sure life will be much more harder ahead. but im enjoying life!!!
anyway, i suppose to host a wed this afternoon but im not sure if i can do it. ya know. i dont really use to talk infront of many ppls talking about wd or this n that. its just not my thing. i just hoping someone care to replace me.
hmmm...what am i going to dp wth life???/

2 comments:

Harim Hamdan said...

HAPPY BDAY MAN!!!!
MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE

AtieAbid said...

happy belated besday my pren..
sorry ah, aku lambat wish kat ko..
aku bz ah sejak dua menjak nie..
jarang pg cc..
ok, take care urself ..bye..